Thursday, November 7, 2013

On Hold

My apologies, but I'm going to be taking a break from blogging for a while.

The past few weeks have been quite busy, and I am afraid that my schedule will only get more hectic.  I really like to write as a way of processing new events and ideas, but have not found the energy to keep up with blogging lately, especially since I have a dissertation to write this year.  Maybe once I manage to complete my first draft, I will resume blogging for the remainder of this year...

Friends and family, I look forward to staying in touch via Facebook, email and Skype.

Thanks for following everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I don't know if you still check this site but I discovered your blog when looking for veggies in Bosnia to help with a zine I'm making. My name's Jojo and I'm looking for someone who can speak Bosnian to look over some translations I've done and see if any corrections need to be made, there are only 30 words so it wouldn't take very long. Please drop me an e-mail to jojo . huxster @ me . com (no spaces of course!) if you'd be interested in helping.

    ReplyDelete