Friday, September 23, 2016

Update

Zdravo!

I know it's been several years, but I want to confirm I am no longer using or posting on this blog.  I have decided to leave it up because I think it could still be useful for anyone interested in a foreigner's first impressions of life in Sarajevo.  I am still getting quite a few hits from all over the world!

I am doing well, remaining in Sarajevo and playing with the Sarajevo Philharmonic regularly since my last update. (I was offered a permanent contract in the spring of 2013)  My husband Ross is also doing well, and has been graciously shuttling between Sarajevo and Chicago, teaching at universities in both locations.  If you are interested in following my new professional blog/website, check it out: https://meganrobbinsoboe.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment